[webkit-dev] related to CSSValueKeywords.in

Javed Rabbani jrabbani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:04:30 PDT 2008

  Hello everone,

  I am trying to generate "CSSValueKeywords.h" and "CSSValueKeywords.c"
using the following Perl script: makevalues.pl

  I am using the command line as follows:

  >  perl makevalues.pl CSSValueKeywords.in

  After execution, the two files are generated. However, I have observed
that buikding the Webkit through Microsoft Visual Studio, the generated
files have a larger size. As a result, the errors are not eliminated if I
use my own generated files. If files generated by Windows build are used,
the errors are eliminated. I would like to know the correct command line to
generate these files on my own. Also, I will appreciate help regarding other
.IN files. I have not observed any problem with bindings generation from IDL
files. I am using GNU tool chain to build the source. Thanks.

  - Javed