[webkit-dev] Regarding HashSet

priyanka gupta ahollyhock at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:45:54 PDT 2008

Thanks for the response.

Actually I am working on the plugin module of Webcore. Plugins are to be
ported on our proprietary platform . But the procedure of searching for
available plugins on the Platform is different from that of Windows, and I
need to use the Hashset/Hashmap for the same. Any kind of basic
documentation about Hashset/hashmap will be helpful.

Sorry about the confusion on the Webkit 3.0, that name is used only locally
in our team, it is a mid-march SVN code of Webkit.

thanks and regards
--Priyanka