[webkit-dev] Regarding HashSet

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Apr 14 09:02:52 PDT 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 4:01 AM, priyanka gupta wrote:

> I am new to Webkit, but in our project we are using Webkit 3.0 drop
> for application development.
> Is there any documentation available for proper usage of Hashset
> template and its member functions??

Sorry, there is not.

I've been thinking of writing some documentation about how to work
with HashSet and HashMap but this is the first request I've seen for it.

Note that HashSet is currently intended for use only inside
JavaScriptCore and WebCore, not in applications.

I don't know what "Webkit 3.0 drop" is, so I'm not sure how that
affects things.

     -- Darin