[webkit-dev] KDE Webkit

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Apr 14 09:11:40 PDT 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Andre-John Mas wrote:

> I was curious to know what the status of the qtWebkit port was? Also
> once stable can we imagine seeing this as nightly, at least for
> Linux users?

The work has been largely done by folks at Trolltech, and I think
they're including WebKit in the Qt distribution itself starting with
Qt 4.4.

Those of us working cross-platform or on other platforms are trying to
contribute by keeping the TOT building on Qt, using the buildbot.

I haven't heard any talk of nightlies.

I found some info at <http://trolltech.com/webkit/webkit-announce/>, <http://labs.trolltech.com/page/Projects/Internet/WebKit
 >, and <http://www.google.com/search?q=Qt+WebKit>.

     -- Darin