[webkit-dev] State of WebKit S60

Marcus Groeber marcus.groeber.at.nuance at bugcom.de
Thu Apr 10 00:26:53 PDT 2008

Nicholas Shanks schrieb:
> I think someone should land these even if the fork is dead, so that
> anyone looking at the code in future (perhaps contemplating a similar
> port) won't have as many bugs to consider.
I agree - especially as the tree has been broken for probably close to a
year now (i.e. it cannot be recompiled with any publicly available SDKs,
since it contains dependencies on Nokia-internal source files). Perhaps
landing the latest fixes would at least get it to a state where someone
can go and pick up the pieces See here:
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109899 for some
of limited successes people had with still making use of what is there.

Bradley,

on the FN Discussion thread, you mentioned a possible fix for the
WidgetEngineBridge problem - do you know if this is among the patches
that are still outstanding, or if it could be included?

ciao marcus