[webkit-dev] Can't open file WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/.svn/tmp/text-base/utf-32-big-endian-nobom.xml.svn-base

Sungho Maeung smaeung at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:30:06 PDT 2007

Hi, all.

I am trying to download source codes for Windows. and I followed
http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html to get source code.

but, I have following error message that it cannot open the file as follows;

svn: Can't open file
WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/.svn/tmp/text-base/utf-32-big-endian-nobom.xml.svn-base':
No such file or directory

is there any svn repository issue or, do I miss something to set up?

what I tried is that I deleted /WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding
folder, and checkout it again as follows: but it still showed up the
error message that it cannot find that file even if there is the file
in that folder.

Administrator at sizoc-57ffeef4b ~
$ svn checkout http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk WebKit
U    WebKit/WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/ChromeClientGtk.cpp
U    WebKit/WebKit/gtk/ChangeLog
U    WebKit/WebCore/platform/String.cpp
..
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/pseudo-xml-expected.txt
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/tag-in-title-expected.txt
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/utf-16-big-endian-expected.checksum
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/utf-32-little-endian-nobom.xml
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/default-xhtml-encoding-expected.txt
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/meta-charset.html
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/charset-unicode.html
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/charset-koi8-u-expected.txt
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/utf-16-big-endian.html
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/noscript-in-head-expected.txt
A    WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/encoding/denormalised-voiced-japanese-chars-expecte
d.png
svn: Can't open file