[webkit-dev] We are porting webkit to windows ce

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Mon Oct 29 23:22:04 PDT 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 10:58 PM, ledwinka at 126.com wrote:

> Hi All
>
> 	Below is a document I have written up describing the webkit port
> that our team want to build. We’d like to know what the community
> thinks of
> the port we are proposing.

Sounds like a neat idea. Keep in mind that Safari is a registered
trademark of Apple Inc. So I suggest picking a different name for the
project.

Also, a company called Wake3 apparently already has a Windows CE port
in progress: <http://www.wake3.com/>. They have not released any code
yet as far as I know, but you may wish to get in touch with them.

Regards,
Maciej