[webkit-dev] How to debug webkit source on windows platform

=?GB2312?B?1tzS48rp?= yishu.zhou at famoco.com
Tue Oct 23 19:24:00 PDT 2007

Thanks in advice.
I found the option "Attach to Process" in menu Debug and Tools, can you tell
me in detail about how to debug using "Attach to Process" option? Because I
built webkit in cygwin, so i think if i want to debug in VS2005, i should
configure something in VS2005, but i don't know how to do.If someone knows,
please tell me!
Thanks.

--
Best