[webkit-dev] Re: Re: A newBie question about compilation (Artem Ananiev)

Eva Madrazo emr at tid.es
Tue Oct 2 06:54:24 PDT 2007

Thanks Artem,
that was the problem!  I launch the build from windows shell and it
builds! :)

now I want to test it, launching run-safari, but it doesnt work :( .
Debugging the script I see that it is trying to launch a safari.exe command.
But I have no safari.exe command in all my system. ¿Have I missed
something?  Perphaps I have to install safari in order to debug.. I do
not know..

Thanks in advance,
  Eva