[webkit-dev] Keeping track of supported specs on wiki

Philippe Kalaf philippe.kalaf at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 07:47:46 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I created a new wiki page at :

https://svn.macosforge.org/projects/webkit/wiki/SpecSupport.

The point is to track the specs that are currently supported or not. For
the specs that are being worked on (partially supported), we should have
a detailed progress page similar to the SVG status page at :

http://webkit.org/projects/svg/status.xml.

My knowledge of the supported specs is limited so I only modestly filled
 in the table. I would appreciate it if everyone pitched in to complete
this table. If you are working on a spec please create a detailed status
page as well.

Once we have a more complete tables, I can write a script that would
convert them into a nicer colored HTML tables that we can have on the
main website.

BR,
Philippe Kalaf