[webkit-dev] foreignObject enable?

Oliver Hunt ojh16 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Mar 24 16:03:00 PDT 2007

We are currently trying to stabilise the tree, this takes time, and
means
no more "new" features will be added till we are comfortable with the
overall stability of everything.

Now the current foreignObject support would probably not have any
difficulty with the page you linked to, however we feel that more
complex
[ab]uses could cause unwelcome instability -- hence it is currently
disabled.

If you really want to test our behaviour in that case you'll need to
checkout
the sources and compile with the experimental features flag.

If you find any bugs in behaviour after doing that, we will gladly
accept bug
reports :D

--Oliver