[webkit-dev] Re: Spinneret build issue (on Windows)

Double-Dee Zee doubledeezee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:31:19 PDT 2007

Dear Webkit Team,

It's been almost 24 hours and no one has replied to my posting.

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction
toward solving this problem.

I see that another posting (
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2007-June/001940.html)
asking for help with Spinneret also went unanswered.  Is there something
with Spinneret that I should know about?

Is it politically incorrect to use Spinneret?

Is my question a stupid one that anyone should know the answer to?

Even so, I'd really appreciate some help with this so that I can move my
project forward.

Thanks,
Double-D