[webkit-dev] WebKit still

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Jun 13 11:03:57 PDT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 11:01 AM, Oliver Hunt wrote:

> I'm not sure if it's possible to compile/run your own WebKit from
> within VS -- other will know if it's possible/what you have to do

    It is certainly possible to build from within the IDE. All that is
required is that the two environment variables the build depends on be
set. build-webkit sets these up for you when it runs, but you'll have
to set them before you launch the IDE so that it has access to them as
well. The environment variables are:

WEBKITOUTPUTDIR: An absolute Windows-style path pointing to the
directory where you want the build products to go
WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR: An absolute Windows-style path pointing to your
WebKit/WebKitLibraries/win folder

-Adam