[webkit-dev] ResourceHandle and the Frame parameter

Christopher Brichford chrisb at adobe.com
Tue Jun 12 14:29:15 PDT 2007

It is important for the ResourceHandle in the apollo port to have
access to WebView state.  We can live with a pointer to the Frame,
FrameLoader, Page, or any other object that allows us to walk back to
our WebView.  We could add a factory method on FrameLoaderClient to
construct ResourceHandle's.  ResourceHandle could become a pure
virtual interface, which would eliminate the need for the #if's in
the header and would allow clients to associate as much per frame
state with a ResourceHandle as they wanted.

Chris Brichford
Adobe Systems Inc.
http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo