[webkit-dev] S60WebKit's rendering engine.

Zalan.Bujtas at nokia.com Zalan.Bujtas at nokia.com
Fri Jun 8 06:16:01 PDT 2007

Could you first make sure that you are using the Webkit engine? S60 3rd
edition SDK is shipped with both the Webkit and the old WAP/XHTML/HTML
engine and if you link against browserEngine.lib, you definitely use the
old engine.
Visit this page (http://tinyurl.com/okeux) and check if the user-agent
string has the Webkit text in it.

Zalan.