[webkit-dev] S60WebKit's rendering engine.

Salil salil.khanwalkar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:35:19 PDT 2007

Hi,

Our application uses the Browser Control (CBrCtlInterface) to render HTML
pages.
The control does not render tables correctly and does not support some HTML
tags like superscript and subscript.

I want to extract code of the rendering engine from WebKit. I guess that
would be KHTML.

What other components from webkit will KHTML need and is it possible to use
only KHTML as the rendering engine with CBrCtlInterface?

Regards,
Salil.