[webkit-dev] Question to the Adobe ApolloWebKit developers, tips and tricks to getting your "branch" to compile.

Fuenty, Chris chris.fuenty at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:53:36 PDT 2007

First off, I know you guys don't claim your version of WebKit you are
working with is a branch, I just used it for lack of a better term :P.

Anyway, I have the latest P4 branch out of perforce.  What's your
guy's tips and tricks to get it to compile right-out-of-the-box?  Is
there a certain reversion I need to use (Sorry, not sure if you have
those in perforce, I'm struggling trying to understand how P4 works)?

I'm running into errors mainly in TemporaryLinkStubs.cpp.  Most of
those from what I can read out of some compile logs, are allready
implemented in other classes.  I'm not very proficent in C++ (Please
forgive me, If I was, I'd love to help out).  Lastly, I do get a lot
of unresolved external errors upon linking.  I don't know what all I
need to do to get all of this working, so if an adobe dev could
possiably help me out, that would be great.

--Z