[webkit-dev] How to create a login at trac ?

Pushparajan V vprajan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 00:04:11 PDT 2007

Yep.. it looks like a similar issue.. after i give my email ID and password,
it gets redirecting to Mac Forge and a javascript alert box asks for
username and password..

So i thought that this mac forge user details would have been send to my
email and checked my mail client..  But i never got any mail from trac..

Is it bug ?.. can i open a bug in bugzilla ??

Sorry.. forget the "Reply-To-All" button.. and the mail went only to Rob :)

Many never like this "Reply-To-All" button (personally, i don't like it)..
Please add a reply header "Reply-To: webkit-dev" in mailman.

Thanks.

--
Pushparajan V
http://www.vprajan.org