[webkit-dev] How to create a login at trac ?

Rob Burns robburns1 at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 23:45:54 PDT 2007

On Jul 19, 2007, at 1:41 AM, Mark Rowe wrote:

> On 19/07/2007, at 4:37 PM, Pushparajan V wrote:
>
>> I cannot create a login at trac site of webkit. Any problems in it ??
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> There's a "Register" link on the top-right corner of each page.
> The login doesn't give you much, only the ability to edit wiki
> pages.  We use Bugzilla at bugs.webkit.org for the other
> interesting functionality that Trac usually provides.

I' ran into the same problem too, and just hadn't yet reported it. I
think it might be because I was somehow already automatically
registered in the migration to webkit.org (because I don't recall
ever registering for the wiki before, but I am registered on
bugzilla) , or something, but it doesn't provide any password
recovery or other abilities.  This may be the  same issue that
Pushparajan has run into.

Take care,
Rob