[webkit-dev] QtLauncher for Windows

welopes at sascar.com.br welopes at sascar.com.br
Wed Jul 18 06:31:34 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a project using Qt that is necessary a web browser internally.  I am
having problems for compilation of WebKti in Windows.  Can QtLauncher to be
compiled in Windows???

The error in cygwin is:

//------------------------------
$WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit
Checking mod-date of WebKitSupportLibrary.zip...
Current WebKitSupportLibrary is up to date
Calling 'qmake -r OUTPUT_DIR=/home/devel/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release
CONFIG+=qt-port /home/devel/WebKit/WebKit.pro'
in /home/devel/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release ...

Cannot find file: \home\devel\WebKit\WebKit.pro.
Failed to setup build environment using qmake!

Thanks,

Wellington