[webkit-dev] Lost: Building webkit: Build finished, but starting Safari only gives an error window

Paul Bakker pgbakker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:22:36 PDT 2007

Well, dunno what happened, but I redid updating the sourcetree through
Cygwin two times and then tried another build and all of a sudden it
works!!!

Only thing I changed, although I have no idea if related, was turn of error
output in VS.

Anyway, it worked, so I can finally get down to what I intended to do.

Tnx for all the help and suggestions.

  _____