[webkit-dev] Lost: Building webkit: Build finished, but starting Safari only gives an error window

Paul Bakker pgbakker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:21:13 PDT 2007

I tried all 4 combinations:

- Build with debug, run with debug

- Build with debug, run without debug

- Build without debug, run without debug

- Build without debug, run with debug

No luck unfortunately.

What bothers me: I'm not getting any error messages in the Cygwin console.
It just jump back to the prompt after a long while. I can see that files
have been generated in the WebKitBuild directory, but if it's complete, who
knows..

Paul

  _____