[webkit-dev] Getting Compilation error in Windows platform

Amit Gupta amit.dgupta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:20:56 PDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks a lot !!!

Now i can able to run "./build-webkit --debug" script thru cygwin shell, but
still its not compiled properly, now i am stucked at this error

c:\documents and settings\amit\webkit\javascriptcore\icu\unicode\uc
har.h(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unicode/utypes.h':
No
such file or directory
lexer.cpp
c:\documents and settings\amit\webkit\javascriptcore\icu\unicode\uc
har.h(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unicode/utypes.h':
No
such file or directory
string_object.cpp
c:\documents and settings\amit\webkit\javascriptcore\icu\unicode\uc
har.h(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unicode/utypes.h':
No
such file or directory
c_utility.cpp
c:\documents and settings\amit\webkit\javascriptcore\bindings\c\c_u
tility.cpp(38) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'unicode/ucnv.h':
No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\amit\webki
t\WebKitBuild\obj\JavaScriptCore\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

I have taken the latest code today, Please guide me if anyone has some idea
about it ..

Regards
Amit

--