Re: Re: Fw: Re: Re: [webkit-dev] Why QtLauncher doesn't load pages from internet ?

vic burka burkav at mail.ru
Mon Jul 9 12:38:01 PDT 2007

Thanks Adam. I compiled and installed gperf 3.0.2 and built WebKit again - everything compiled
fine. But QtLauncher doesn't load pages from web. I started QtLauncher without any command line arguments, then typed in address line edit "http://www.trolltech.com" then pressed Enter and nothing. QtLaucher prints the following on console:

FrameLoaderClientQt::cancelPolicyCheck
FrameLoaderClientQt::cancelPolicyCheck
FIXME: UNIMPLEMENTED: ../../../WebKitQt/WebCoreSupport/FrameLoaderClientQt.cpp:728 (virtual void WebCore::FrameLoaderClientQt::assignIdentifierToInitialRequest(long unsigned int, WebCore::DocumentLoader*, const WebCore::ResourceRequest&))
FIXME: UNIMPLEMENTED: ../../../WebKitQt/WebCoreSupport/FrameLoaderClientQt.cpp:510 (virtual bool WebCore::FrameLoaderClientQt::representationExistsForURLScheme(const WebCore::String&) const)
    scheme is "http"

What is wrong ?