[webkit-dev] S60 build error : mwldsym2.exe: Undefined symbol: '___CxxFrameHandler'??

Mayur Kankanwadi mayur_kankanwadi at persistent.co.in
Wed Jul 4 04:14:04 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to build WebKit for S60.It has successfully build only once.

But after that it did not build even once.I have tried all options.

The main problem is with Memory Manager as it is giving the following linker
errors:

mwldsym2.exe: Undefined symbol: '___CxxFrameHandler'

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void CAllocator::AddStopper(class MOOMStopper
*) (?AddStopper at CAllocator@@QAEXPAVMOOMStopper@@@Z)' in Allocator.cpp:92

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void * CBase::operator new(unsigned int)
(??2CBase@@SAPAXI at Z)' in e32base.inl:36

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'class CAllocator * Allocator(void)
(?Allocator@@YAPAVCAllocator@@XZ)' in MemoryManager.cpp:92

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void invokeTable(void (* *)(void), void (*
*)(void)) (?invokeTable@@YAXPAP6AXXZ0 at Z)' in win32crt.h:121 (EDLL.LIB)

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void * operator new(unsigned int)
(??2 at YAPAXI@Z)' in win32crt.h:154 (EDLL.LIB)

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void operator delete(void *) (??3 at YAXPAX@Z)'
in win32crt.h:176 (EDLL.LIB)

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from '__E32Dll' in uc_dll.cpp:41 (EDLL.LIB)

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'CStopScheduler::CStopScheduler(class
CAllocator &) (??0CStopScheduler@@QAE at AAVCAllocator@@@Z)' in
StopScheduler.cpp:59

mwldsym2.exe: Undefined symbol: '___destroy_new_array'

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'CPlainAllocator::~CPlainAllocator(unsigned
int) (??_ECPlainAllocator@@UAE at I@Z)' in MemoryManager.o

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'CStopScheduler::~CStopScheduler(unsigned int)
(??_ECStopScheduler@@UAE at I@Z)' in Allocator.o

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'CAllocator::~CAllocator(unsigned int)
(??_ECAllocator@@UAE at I@Z)' in MemoryManager.o

mwldsym2.exe: Undefined symbol: '___unexpected'

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void operator delete(void *) (??3 at YAXPAX@Z)'
in win32crt.h:176 (EDLL.LIB)

mwldsym2.exe: referenced from 'void * CBase::operator new(unsigned int)
(??2CBase@@SAPAXI at Z)' in e32base.inl:36

I have tried all the steps mentioned of PATH variable exceeding 1024 chars,
running env_update.exe. But still no success?

I have Carbide C++ v1.0 installed. Any pointers would be extremely helpful.

Thanks.

--Mayur Kankanwadi.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.