[webkit-dev] iPhone Orientation and Scaling

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at iPhoneWebDev.com
Tue Jul 3 23:09:01 PDT 2007

On 7/3/07, Jacob Basham <jacob.basham at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now its starting to make sense, I'll look into that. Thanks
> Christopher. And on your comment of changing focus after completion of
> filling a text box, wouldn't  a onFocus event work?

Probably you are right, I was stretching it for non-webapp examples.
But for developers creating iPhone UI for webapps, scaling can be a
real pain. We can disable user-scaling in the viewport metatag, but
not the iPhone's automatic scaling.

-- Christopher Allen