[webkit-dev] contentWidth of a table row & rendering data

Stephen Deken stephen.deken at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:40:01 PST 2007

On 1/17/07, Mark Rowe <bdash at webkit.org> wrote:
> You may want to have a look at how the Drosera project is
> configured.  It builds + links against tip of tree WebKit, and it's
> revision history should give a bit of info about what was required to
> make that work.

I'll look into that for a permanent solution.  For now I got around it
by putting my WebKitBuild first on the precedence list and setting
"-undefined dynamic_lookup" in "Other Linker Flags".  This seems like
"ZeroPointFiveLink" to me, since it tries to resolve all of the
symbols it can at compile time and then punts on the rest until
runtime, but it's a solution.

It looks like (from looking at Drosera.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj)
Drosera is linking against the WebKit in /System/Library/Frameworks,
and it's using "-weak_framework JavaScriptCore -weak_framework
WebCore" in their OTHER_LDFLAGS, so I'm not sure it will help.  I need
my local build of WebKit to be linked in.

Being stranded in Windows during the day isn't helping me much.  :(

Once again, thanks for all the insight.

--
Stephen Deken
stephen.deken at gmail.com