[webkit-dev] Accessing back/forward history

Brady Eidson beidson at apple.com
Thu Feb 22 10:09:34 PST 2007

Hey Oscar,

It sounds like you're wanting to access the back/forward list
directly.  getHistoryLength() and historyURL() are *primarily* in
FrameLoader for use internal to FrameLoader.

Since the back/forward list is more a property of the Page you should
be manipulating it from there if you need more advanced information
from it.
Like you already pointed out, this is cake - anywhere you have a
frame, you just call frame->page()->backForwardList()

Thanks,
~ Brady