[webkit-dev] Printing in WebKit (Windows) / PRINTER / doc capture

Ionut Durbaca ionut at inm.com
Tue Feb 20 14:10:24 PST 2007

Thanks Justin, yes - I'm a developer - but I'm so scared to swim through
the WebKit code to guess how to implement this printing... Could you
indicate a precise point? (I searched for "GDI" in WebKit - found some
entries inside the cairo library, but nothing was clear for me there)

I still hope that someone has already printed with WebKit on Windows...

Anyway, for the moment, looking forward to your answer - maybe I can get
more help from you.

Thanks a lot,
Ion