[webkit-dev] Printing in WebKit (Windows) / PRINTER / doc capture

Ionut Durbaca ionut at inm.com
Tue Feb 20 07:49:26 PST 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know how to print a document opened by WebKit on a Windows
machine?

I can not find any function in WebKit source code for that, or what I
find calls "notImplemented()" or it is in fact displaying debug
information.

To be more specific, I am talking of printing to a PRINTER, not printing
to screen, etc.

Or, at least, does anyone know how to capture all document content to a
PDF or to an image? I could print that afterwards.

THANKS A LOT.

Ion