[webkit-dev] Large Page/Deck sizes

Justin Haygood jhaygood at reaktix.com
Mon Dec 24 07:09:13 PST 2007

I regularly send pages of several MB (2 -3 MB, tables with tens of thousands
of rows). And since its tables, there's a marked amount of tags as well
(tens of thousands of rows * 20ish columns * markup). I believe WebKit has
no artificial limits. (Now granted, if your computer is slowish, rendering a
file this large does take some time, I.e. a few seconds not counting network
download, but it should work fine).