[webkit-dev] Re: webkit accessibility

David Harrison harrison at apple.com
Tue Dec 18 12:48:07 PST 2007

Alexander,

I misunderstood your question. VoiceOver is a client that uses them. I
don't know whether there are other clients.

There is currently no proposal. Largely, the accessibility interface
in WebKit on the Mac reflects our work together with the VoiceOver
team, as they have historically been the sole client. Future work is
captured in bugs reported internally at Apple.

What are your interests here?

Dave