[webkit-dev] Re: webkit accessibility

David Harrison harrison at apple.com
Mon Dec 17 17:32:35 PST 2007

[ adding webkit-dev ]

Alexander,

That page reads as more of a summary of the current state rather than
any for of proposal.

The code is the only documentation at this point.

The central files are in http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/browser/trunk/WebCore/bridge/mac

AXObjectCacheMac.mm
WebCoreAXObject.h
WebCoreAXObject.mm

AXObjectCacheMac.h is in the parent "bridge" directory

These interfaces are unique to WebKit. They are meant to mirror the
numeric index-based accessibility found in AppKit's text modules,
using a much more efficient interface tailored to html/css content.

Dave