[webkit-dev] DOMDocument to NSXMLDocument

Major Domo dragon at delicious-monster.com
Thu Dec 13 16:39:59 PST 2007

Speaking in terms of Objective C, what would be the best way to
convert an instance of DOMDocument into an instance of NSXMLDocument?

Disclaimers:

1) I assure you, this question makes sense in Cocoa.
2) This question was recently posed to me and the more I've looked
into it, the more it's driven me crazy. Having pored over the docs,
the headers, the mailing archives, and Google, I'm afraid I've no
choice left but to pester you all. My sincerest apologies.

Mike Lee, Major-domo
Delicious Monster Software, LLC