[webkit-dev] Updated build scripts

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Sat Dec 8 16:32:33 PST 2007

I just landed a change (r28568) to provide finer granularity when
enabling and disabling the more advanced SVG features we have in the
tree (it's no longer an all on or all off setting).  Unfortunately due
to the significant impact this has on a number of the autogenerated
files it is necessary to perform a completely clean build.

For Mac and Windows WebKit this will require deleting the WebKitBuild
directory, unfortunately i am not familiar enough with the qt or gtk
biulds to know exactly what directory will need to be cleaned :(

Sorry for the inconvenience,
   Oliver