[webkit-dev] Font related issue

varun_shrivastava varun.celunite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:15:43 PST 2007

hi
         we have an embedded system which supports gtk applications. I have
written a simple application using Webkit library and gtk library. The
application is a simple browser which displays webpages.

My problem is that it is displaying "squares" while typing text in
textfields on webpage.

That is to say, if i open gmail.com and enter username and password it
displays "squares" not the actual text.

Do i need to do some thing from gtk application point of view or webkit
takes care of the same.

kindly help

thanks and regards
varun