[webkit-dev] Printing a WebView in ObjectiveC command-line application fails in OS X 10.5

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Tue Dec 4 11:11:45 PST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Plessl Christian wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem? Is this the
> appropriate mailing list for this question, or would cocoa-dev be
> more appropriate?

I think you have to put the WebView in an NSWindow. The NSWindow
probably doesn't have to be on-screen. So you should create one and
put the WebView in it.

I think it could be considered a bug that WebView has this
requirement. I'm not sure other NSView classes have it. You could
report that bug once you learn more <http://webkit.org/quality/reporting.html
 >.

     -- Darin