[webkit-dev] Need help building on Windows

Jarrod jmclean at vivox.com
Tue Aug 21 06:33:33 PDT 2007

Adam,

I am trying to build the QT port on windows, I may be using the wrong
directions because I did not know there were two flavors on windows.  I am
currently using the build instructions that are found in
.\webkit\WebKitSite\building\build.html that come down with the code from
SVN.  I assume now that this is the wrong directions for building the QT
port.  Any help on building the QT port would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jarrod

  _____