[webkit-dev] Assistance

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sun Aug 19 12:12:10 PDT 2007

On Aug 19, 2007, at 9:08 AM, David D. Kilzer wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I would guess that you should start looking in
> RenderObject::paintBoxShadow()
> and RenderObject::drawBorderArc(), although I'm not a rendering
> expert.  (Maybe
> I will be after reading Hyatt's blog postings!)

paintBoxShadow is likely the only place that would need to change. But
it looks to me like the code there is already trying to handle the
border-radius case:

     if (s->hasBorderRadius()) {
	IntSize topLeft = begin ? s->borderTopLeftRadius() : IntSize();
         IntSize topRight = end ? s->borderTopRightRadius() : IntSize();
         IntSize bottomLeft = begin ? s->borderBottomLeftRadius() :
IntSize();
         IntSize bottomRight = end ? s->borderBottomRightRadius() :
IntSize();
	context->clipOutRoundedRect(rect, topLeft, topRight, bottomLeft,
bottomRight);
         context->fillRoundedRect(rect, topLeft, topRight, bottomLeft,
bottomRight, Color::black);
     }

This code looks like it should work, I'm not sure why it doesn't.

REgards,
Maciej