[webkit-dev] Assistance

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Sun Aug 19 09:08:00 PDT 2007

Hi David,

I would guess that you should start looking in RenderObject::paintBoxShadow()
and RenderObject::drawBorderArc(), although I'm not a rendering expert.  (Maybe
I will be after reading Hyatt's blog postings!)

http://webkit.org/blog/114/webcore-rendering-i-the-basics/

Also, if you're going to submit patches through the open source project, please
consider filing a Bugzilla bug at <http://bugs.webkit.org/>.  If there is a
matching Radar for a bug, note that in a bug comment and add the "InRadar"
keyword.  Thanks!

Dave