[webkit-dev] Support for E4X

Afonso Costa arabelo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:26:45 PDT 2007

Hello,

here are some arguments according to E4X specification:

"E4X applications are smaller and more intuitive to ECMAScript developers
than comparable XSLT or DOM
applications. They are easier to read, write and maintain requiring less
developer time, skill and specialized
knowledge. The net result is reduced code complexity, tighter revision
cycles and shorter time to market for
Internet applications."

Best regards,

Afonso