[webkit-dev] Origin of S60WebKit?

Kenneth Jung jungkenn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:36:05 PDT 2006

Hi Zalan,

Thank you for your explanation.

 For fundamental understanding about API model of WebKit, I decided to use
the original Mac version as a reference.
I believe that a working reference is very important in doing port.

I tried to build the Tiger branch 10.4.5 with xcode 2.4 on the Intel Mac
system (OS X 10.4.7).
Unfortunately, it failed because of a lot of compile errors by missing
private system headers like CoreGraphicsPrivate.h.
It appears that Tiger branch has huge dependency on OS internals and I could
not find those files from anywhere.

Isn't there any method to build it?

Also, is there any source for more information about the Tiger branch?
Though I tried my best with Google, I couldn't find any information about it
except your post.
I couldn't find even the release announcement.
It appears to me that you are the only person who knows where the Tiger
branch is.

Thanks,
Kenneth