[webkit-dev] Problems porting layout tests to linux

Jean-Charles VERDIE jcverdie at origyn.fr
Sat Sep 2 00:52:57 PDT 2006

Darin,

We'll schedule a task for identifying in CSS 1/2.1 folders which tests
should be replaced by picture-based ones, and which could not. For the
latter, we'll try to think about workarounds to propose.

Have you an accurate placeholder to suggest for these thoughts? I was not
sure whether bugzilla or wiki would be better....

For others tests folders, I think that if the proposed plan fits WebKit
community's interest, we should file bugs about replacing Tables, Fast and
Traversal by image-based tests, and also bugs about exploring the parts we
haven't done yet (plugin, svg, http, editing)...

Let me know what you think,

Regards
Jean-Charles

--
Jean-Charles Verdié
Origyn Web Browser for Embedded Systems Team