[webkit-dev] How to get webkit run on the s60 emulator?

=?gb2312?q?=C1=E1=20=CE=E2?= wulingemail at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 9 09:56:47 PDT 2006

Does anybody know how to get built webkit run on the s60 emulator, like running safari with built webkit on mac?
Which IDE are you use to import webkit? I tried to import webkit project into carbide, but it seems Carbide don't support importing such a large project. I tried to use CodeWarrior, but there was still log .txt error. I saw that CodeWarrior only support importing just a .mmp once. So which IDE should I use to edit, compile and run the whole webkit project?
I am a novice for C++ and mobile development.  Sorry to ask  so  basic  questiones.  Thanks.