[webkit-dev] Safari/Webkit page stalls on corporate network on 10.4

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Mon Oct 9 06:31:50 PDT 2006

Do you have a corporate web proxy (or autoproxy) that you must go
through to surf the web?  Note that your company could be running a
passive web proxy where you don't have to configure anything in the
browser or network settings, but all web traffic is intercepted anyway.

Do Firefox or Mozilla work fine?

Is it possible to take your computer home (or somehow bypass the
proxy if one is being used) to see if the issue still exists?

Dave