[webkit-dev] Products using WebKit

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sun Nov 5 17:10:57 PST 2006

Hey everyone,

These days a lot of people are announcing all sorts of interesting
products based on WebKit, whether the stock version of the framework
on the mac, customized copies, or brand new ports. I like to announce
the more interesting ones on the WebKit development blog, but I don't
always hear about them in time. So if you have an interesting new
WebKit-based product, or even just a particularly interesting new
version of an existing product, please let me or any of the other
blog posters know.

Regards,
Maciej