[webkit-dev] problem of compilation of webkit with S60 SDK

Ronan Meneu rmeneu at origyn.fr
Tue May 30 09:16:38 PDT 2006

Thanks for your help, Zalan and Bradley.

With your remarks, i noticed that there was 3 different installations
(oups!) of the S60 SDK on our machine. I have cleaned this up, checked the
registry, reinstalled the last one properly. Now compilation goes
straightforward !

After 26 minutes, i get the following message on my console:

  Scanning build output for errors : 2 found

I have found this problem in the build.log:

HttpTransactio.make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`\EPOC32\INCLUDE\WebKitIcons.mbg', needed by
`\EPOC32\BUILD\S60\BROWSERCORE\WINSCW\UDEB\CannedImages.o'.  Stop.

Any ideas ?

Thanks again for your tips

  Ronan