[webkit-dev] problem of compilation of webkit with S60 SDK

bradley.morrison at nokia.com bradley.morrison at nokia.com
Tue May 30 08:03:15 PDT 2006

Hi Ronan,

I'm afraid Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh is indeed part of the SDK installation.
I just did an SDK installation on a clean machine and found that header
living here:

     C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\Epoc32\include\variant\symbian_os_v9.1.hrh

Can we  first check that we are both using the same SDK version? When
I look in the SDK release notes, I see:

RELEASE NOTE FOR S60 3RD EDITION SDK FOR SYMBIAN OS, FOR C++ 18.01.2006

The actual date (minor SDK release) shouldn't matter too much, just
that we are both using the same SDK flavour (note "FOR SYMBIAN OS, FOR
C++")
and of course that it's 3rd edition.

If the SDK version matches and the file is not there, it may be worth
re-installing the SDK.

Also as you can see Symbian_OS_v9.1.hrh is included via relative paths,
so it's important that your working copy is in the right place so that
S60WebKit
finds the headers in the SDK correctly. It needs to live here:

      <SDK installation path>\s60

which if you installed the SDK in the default location is

	C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\s60

Can you please check both of these things and let us know how it goes.
Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Cheers,
Bradley