[webkit-dev] s60 build questions

bradley.morrison at nokia.com bradley.morrison at nokia.com
Fri May 26 09:25:16 PDT 2006

Hi Robert and Mindy,

I'm guessing that you checked out and compiled our "interim" migration
(ie you checked out at some point before Wednesday)? Please try deleting
the following outdated headers:

	<s60 SDK installation path>\epoc32\include\Allocs.h
	<s60 SDK installation path>\epoc32\include\oom.h
	<s60 SDK installation path>\epoc32\include\oomdefs.h

And doing a full recompile by executing the 'build' script.

I may update the build script to remove these files, but regardless will
mention this in the wiki.

Many thanks for taking a look!! :-)

Bradley