[webkit-dev] Case issues in source from public svn?

Kevin Broderick webkit at kevinbroderick.com
Mon May 15 09:44:44 PDT 2006

When I try to compile r14376, it bombs out with the message below.
The issue seems to be the case of "CSSStyleSelector.h"; has anyone
else seen issues with this?

(I have tried a "make clean" from my top-level WebKit directory as
well as rm'ing * in the directory containing csstyleselector.h.h
followed by an svn up to restore all the files in that directory, but
neither that nor mv'ing the file to be called 'CSSStyleSelector.h'
helped)

CompileC /Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/builds/WebCore.build/Release/
WebCore.build/Objects-normal/ppc/HTMLBodyElement.o html/
HTMLBodyElement.cpp normal ppc c++ com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_0
     mkdir /Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/builds/WebCore.build/
Release/WebCore.build/Objects-normal/ppc
     cd /Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/WebKit/WebCore
     setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.4
     /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fno-
exceptions -fno-rtti -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -g -O2 -Werror -
Wnon-virtual-dtor -DNDEBUG -DSVG_SUPPORT -DXPATH_SUPPORT -fmessage-
length=0 -mtune=G5 -fno-threadsafe-statics -I/Users/kbroderick/
Documents/src/builds/WebCore.build/Release/WebCore.build/WebCore.hmap
-Wall -W -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security -Wmissing-
format-attribute -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-
unused-parameter -Wno-long-double -F/Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/
builds/Release -I/Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/builds/Release/
include -IForwardingHeaders -I. -Ikhtml -Iicu -I/usr/include/libxslt -
I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/builds/
Release/DerivedSources/WebCore -I/Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/
builds/WebCore.build/Release/WebCore.build/DerivedSources -include /
Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/
WebCorePrefix-csgxtrlwijsioyabpkxajrqwhwml/WebCorePrefix.h -c /Users/
kbroderick/Documents/src/WebKit/WebCore/html/HTMLBodyElement.cpp -o /
Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/builds/WebCore.build/Release/
WebCore.build/Objects-normal/ppc/HTMLBodyElement.o
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
/Users/kbroderick/Documents/src/WebKit/WebCore/html/
HTMLBodyElement.cpp:30: warning: mismatched case in filenames, wanted
"CSSStyleSelector.h" but found "cssstyleselector.h"

Kevin Broderick
webkit at kevinbroderick.com